Monday 13 December 2010

revisiting the studio space

After being away from the studio for over a week due to the heavy snowfall and very low temperatures I returned to the cubbie-hole that is my studio space with fondness, for I had missed it.

I decided to take many images down from the main wall and replace them with prints all a' yellow that I had done today (using caligo yellow inks) of mushroom forms - this is to spur me on to do some mixed media prints using the same mushroom form and working to make the prints all fairly different - exploring lines, textures, tones.

Here are some of the images of the day.












1 comment:

Maariah said...

This kind of support provides some massive moderns pleasant information regarding this change. Abet an individual pertaining to expressing that within an diaphanous to say in addition clear meaning. Verify pertaining to expressing this insolent information. brain booster tonic